Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Progressing Onward

Now that I have made the beach level (and actually still have some minor touches to add to it), I can now focus my time on music. I have been asked by the Gravity team to support them in their music along with Commando's. I will try to put as much effort into helping our teams as much as I can.

I have also finally received replies to my e-mail inquiring about changing our game name. I will gather the names we have thus far provided and create a poll. Of course, we will confer with our professors as well.

Tyler has now been assigned to help me think of one-liners for our heroes. This will be a great help to me. Of course, we will include the whole team to give their insight. The sooner we can get these to our voice actors the better.

I have been thinking about our next trailer. I want to have a live-action shot of a boy playing with army men toys and it would flash to our game as if this is what he is thinking his playtime is like. I believe it would show that our game has the toy look. I will talk to my team and professors about this idea before I develop it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment