Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Changing Art Perspective...Again

I took the background that David gave me and tweaked them a little. I found out that we could still do the 2.5 Perspective instead of a flat 2D side-view. I showed it tot he rest of the team and they liked it, so we are going to go back to the 2.5 view. Granted my car is still slightly more slanted than it should be, it should still work for the prototype.

Here is the background that I made. I put the new background I tweaked, the spring, my old car, some ice, and a target to show how this view would work. Adam should still be able to program this. The road is still flat with no hills or bumps or jumps, and even though the car has a 3D aspect it's still just a 2D image that he can program going from one side of the screen to the target.


No comments:

Post a Comment