Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So, the other artist had sent me a rigged goat for me to animate.  Over the weekend I did a run cycle and realized a lot of the rig was broken or weird.  At school, I showed it to the other artist and it turns out her version was correct, so something happened when she saved it out and sent it to me.  She did it on Maya 2012 and that version of the software has been very buggy, so it's possible and most likely that the rig broke while she saved it out.  She re-saved it out and gave it to me and it worked.  So, I am re-doing the animations.  I have a run cycle and am now trying to work on a walk cycle, a jump, and ramming for the goat.



Other than that, I finished the caves and sent it off to our level designer to populate and put it around our track.  The bamboo texture isn't there on the entrance because the other artist is creating a texture for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment