Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes! (Turn and Face the Strain)

So, our professors in the capstone class told us that our game idea was getting too complicated and that we would most likely get our game shot down on pitch day. They told us to start re-thinking about our game and change it for the better.  My team and I decided that we should look at the game Mushroom Wars more and try to make our RTS/Puzzle simple like that.  We stepped down from having 2.5D game (no more Maya for now), and just go 2D. 

I was able to jump into Photoshop today and I quickly created a map and a ninja building for the prototype!  We're going to use Nate's pirate flag represent the pirates.  I then looked around for some sound effects.

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map~!
Hooray for figuring out there was a perspective scale in P.S.!

No comments:

Post a Comment