Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Clearing Out Complications and Confusion

So, it's been really hard for the team and I to figure out how to turn Alex into a game. The client wants a dress up game, but for us that's not really game-y and there are a TON of dress up games out there. I mean it's good for the age range. Girls like dress up. So, keeping all of this in mind we decided to still have Alex in her room as a hub. You can click different objects, like her jewelry box, to launch a game. So, to incorporate her dress up with a game, we're making the dress up an actual game. It will be time-based. We will flash an image of what Alex wants to wear and you have a certain amount of time to go through her closet and find that outfit.

So, with that I have started tweaking the art assets the client gave us. Albeit a very small list of assets, but I can work with it. I have taken Alex and changed her clothes to be plain. This will be her pajamas, her starting clothes, her undergarments, what have you. Next I will make the GUI of the closet and the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment