Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Presented to Sienna Entertainment

The team and I presented our prototype of "Alexandra's Wardrobe" to the Sienna Entertainment with flying colors. They really liked our idea of a 'Simon Says' type feature mixed with dress up. There were some concerns like if maybe having so many clothing items might confuse the target audience. However, that could be solved with focus testing. Another concern was that it was too static, so it was suggested that if this game went further to add animations to the closet and Alex. For example, have the boots shake or have Jasper come out, or when you dress up Alex correctly she'll do a little animation and say "That's right!". I wrote down the feedback and will type it up to give it to the rest of the team. Now, I await my new team and my new prototype.

No comments:

Post a Comment