Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Prettying Up Animations

Now, I am prettying up our animations and putting them all in one Maya file instead of multiple separate animation files.  That way the engineer only has to call up one object.  My peers critiqued my animations and I am tweaking up the goat to what has been said.  For example, I forgot to animate the hips! Totally passed my mind, but thankfully that's what other people are for: to see things I don't.  So, I am fixing that up along with the goat's legs so they are more differentiated.  Right now the back legs leave and hit the ground at the same time.  I've been looking at other animations and found one of a horse.  I can see they leave separately.  So, I am tweaking my animation so it has more variation.






No comments:

Post a Comment