Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finishing Up

We're going to present our games to our cohorts and professors on the 5th, and on the 6th we will display them to the public including industry professionals.  So, I am gearing to get everything I need done by the 5th.  I have finished the goat animation to a good standpoint to present.


Don't know why Blogger doesn't like my updloads, but you can kind of see what I was doing.  He's running more like a deer/dog than a horse.  I made him stay in the air a bit longer as well.

Now, I am working on music for our end of the game when you reach the Jade Palace.  It would be boring if nothing happened when you got there!  So, I want something up-lifting and exciting to help the player feel accomplished that they finished the level.  So, I am messing with ideas on how to exactly do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment